Thursday, January 27, 2011

We've been busy!

Well, what can I say, we've been busy! My brother Joe has decided to attend Le Cordon Bleu Culinary School in Seattle, so Sterling and I flew to Seattle for a few days. What a whirlwind trip! We got him set up with an apartment, some basic furnishings and a little bit of food. The entire time Sterling was perfectly lovely and amazing. He seems to be the perfect blend of Nate and myself as he was happy when I was happy and happy when Nate would have been happy. I can't think of once that he acted his age and spiraled out of control. I am so blessed!

Since our last post Sterling has one tooth on the bottom, hopefully to be followed soon by the 2nd bottom tooth. He is crawling very well and picking up speed daily. He is pulling up and standing by himself, which he thinks is the best thing he has ever learned! I can't believe he's almost 9 months old!! Aaahhh!!

Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to. I will post more later when I find the cord to connect the other camera.

Love,
Morgan
Bath time in cousin Leslie's sink in Seattle

Catching the water


Sterling, Leslie, Jackson, and Rocky (the dog)

Sterling loved the banjo serenade by cousin Julie

Happy again!
Learning how to feed himself avocado chunks

It's messy business

So happy to be playing with Mom's spatula


The perfect teething toy!

2 comments:

The McGee's said...

he is so adorable!!!

Morgan said...

Thanks Rebecca! We are very blessed!